Te Puna, Tauranga
Hi, my name is Pinny! I have been working with children for over 15 years.
I was born and grew up in China. Then I married my Kiwi husband and have three gorgeous children. I am fluent in both English and Chinese, have a Bachelor of Agriculture Science, Certificates from ESOL Home Tutoring, am a qualified interpreter, and also hold a First Aid Certificate. I currently teach Chinese on Saturday's at the Chinese community school.
I am an outgoing and caring person and enjoy working with children, providing them a happy, loving and safe environment where children can thrive and grow.
I enjoy offering planned activities around each child's individual interests and needs, as well as providing quality resources and opportunities for self-directed play.
We enjoy celebrating cultural activities in our community by attending playgroups and visiting local playgrounds and the library.
I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming your family into our home.
- First Aid Certificate
- Level 3 Certificate in Early Childhood
- Certificates from ESOL Home Tutoring
- Qualified Interpreter
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science
- 'Special thanks to your team at Kids at Home, we will miss Pinny and her whanau so much. She has had a huge influence into the upbringing of my child. It is so hard having to work full time and literally place your trust in strangers to raise your child and subsequently they spend more time with them than their parents some days. I am so grateful to Pinny and you all for everything, it has been a blessing to have had my son in such good care' - T Schuster